Decadent, creamy and oh-so chocolatey, this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Smoothie takes your protein shake to a whole new level of good. With the velvety, thick texture of a milkshake, this protein smoothie could easily be mistaken for dessert, but it’s surprisingly nutritious plant-based ingredients make this smoothie completely suitable for a clean eating lifestyle.
In the words of Donna and Tom from Parks and Recreation ‘Treat ‘yo self!’
- 1 small avocado; removed from skin and pitted
- 1 cup organic frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. 100% pure baking cocoa powder
- 1 scoop (30 grams) vegan vanilla protein powder (I use RawFusion vanilla)
- 2 cups coconut milk (I use So Delicious brand)
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.