Summary: An ultra thin, gluten free pizza crust that is also dairy, egg, and yeast free.
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour (make yourself with a high speed grinder or buy)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 flax eggs (1 Tbsp. ground flax seed + 3 Tbsp. water per egg)
- 1 teaspoon kosher sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a small dish, whisk 2 Tbsp. ground flax see with 6 Tbsp. water.
- Set flax seed mixture in the fridge to thicken, roughly 8-10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients together with a hand mixer.
- Add in thickened flax eggs and blend until completely smooth.
- Thoroughly grease the bottom and sides of an 8 x 12 non-stick baking dish.
- Pour dough into greased dish and spread out evenly to make a thin crust.
- If dough is too sticky, wet your hands and proceed to flatten it out.
- When finished, take a toothpick and poke small holes throughout the dough.
- Place baking dish on center rack of oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- At ten minutes, gently remove crust from baking dish and cook directly on rack.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven and add your toppings.
- When finished, return crust directly to rack and cook for 10 more minutes
- Place finished crust on a cutting board, slice, and enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
There are 373 calories in 1 whole pizza crust.